TBI Health uses Gensolve Telehealth and the Jitsi Meet App to deliver Telehealth services to all our clients. Gensolve Telehealth is an secure, encrypted platform integrated into our practice management system which enable us to conduct video consultations to stay in touch with our clients at a distance. This Telehealth service can be carried out anywhere, anytime via the App ‘Jisi Meet’ or clients can connect via a webpage.
Consultations by our subcontractors and other medical practitioners will be carried out via Zoom.
To refer for Telehealth, please continue to use your usual referral process to TBI Health. If Gensolve Telehealth is not possible for your business then we are also trained on other telecommunication technologies to ensure a quality service.
Considerations for Telehealth with clients
To get the best out of Telehealth, the following is required:
- An email address and mobile phone provided to us prior to the Telehealth call to enable us to access them through our practice management system.
- A private ‘safe’ place, ideally at home or in a private office space for the consultation.
- Access to a computer, tablet, smartphone or laptop with good internet connection. The best browser to use for Gensolve Telehealth is Google Chrome.
- An in-built camera or external webcam to allow video conferencing capability.
- If using a smartphone, the client will require Wifi or suitable cellular network coverage for Telehealth to work.
Should the connection fail, the therapist will conduct the assessment over the phone or call the client to arrange an alternative option.
If you have any questions or issues regarding this service, please contact your TBI Health relationship manager.