TBI Health’s Women’s Health service provides assessment, diagnosis and rehabilitation for pelvic floor dysfunction and bladder incontinence. The service is currently available in Wellington. Our women’s health physiotherapists have experience in treating a wide range of urinary and incontinence disorders in women at all life stages.
Women’s Health physiotherapy can help you with:
- Pelvic floor muscle strength retraining
- Bladder diary support
- Advice and education around symptom management
- Pregnancy belts and tubigrip support
- Post-natal support and guidance on returning to hobbies and sports
- Individual rehabilitation programmes
Women’s health physiotherapy can improve your daily function and comfort by providing you with education, treatment and rehabilitation at whatever stage you are at in life. We can support you during pregnancy, following childbirth, and if you suffer from chronic back pain or weakening of the pelvic floor due to ageing.
Our team works closely with psychologists, pharmacists, dieticians and various other members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure the most optimal outcomes for our clients.